We Are Here to Help!
Throughout your entire academic career at UC Davis you will be meeting with your International Academic Advisors. Whether you are a new freshman, transfer student or continuing international student, we are here to help you graduate and attain any goals beyond your degree.
International Academic Advisors
- Letia Graening, Assistant Director of International Academic Advising
- Kate Bozdech, International Academic Advisor
- John Clift, International Academic Advisor
- Holly Hatfield Rogai, International Academic Advisor
- Aimee Jiang, International Academic Advisor
Your International Academic Advisors Can Assist You With:
- Degree and General Education requirements
- Course planning for your first year
- How to Change Majors
- Academic policies, regulations and petitions
- Options if you are having academic difficulty
- Advising holds that prevent course registration
- How the University grading system works and American classroom expectations
- Transfer credit for Out-of-State courses, IB credit, A-level exams, etc.
- Resources on campus and any questions about academics at UC Davis
Email Lsinternational@ucdavis.edu with your questions for a response to short and easy questions.
Your First Quarter
Information for Incoming Students
We are eager to help you get started with your first quarter at UC Davis. Please review the resources below to help you learn about requirements, select courses, and find resources -
Academic Advising Appointments
We are available for individual appointments and drop-in advising appointments throughout the entire year. Appointments can be scheduled online: https://appointments.ucdavis.edu/?calendar=1.
Newly Admitted, Incoming Students: If you are a new student admitted for Fall 2020, please complete Aggie 101 prior to your appointment. Appointments will be available starting May 18th to schedule through the above link.
For additional information and resources, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions by International Students page.