We are dedicated to helping you find the gift method that best suits your personal goals, and we will work with you in confidence to discuss your philanthropic vision. You can designate your gift for "current use" to help the university meet immediate, short-term goals, or for longer term use through creating an endowment.
Make a gift now
You can make a gift now in the following ways:
Choose an area that matters to you and Give Now.
Pledge your support or make a gift with a credit card by calling:
Send a check, made out to UC Davis Foundation, to:
UC Davis Gift Administration
Attn: College of Letters and Science
202 Cousteau Place, Suite 185
Davis, CA 95618
More Ways to Give
- Cash gifts may also be made by money order or wire transfer.
- Pledges allow donors to promise a gift and make payments over time, which sometimes enables contributors to give more generously than otherwise possible. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities or other kinds of assets, over a period of up to five years.
- Planned gifts are giving arrangements that enable donors to support the university while benefiting from specific tax advantages and income streams.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Gifts-in-kind are items of tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the university.
- Gifts of real property, including land, farms, personal residences, and rental or commercial property, can benefit the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and eliminating property expenses.
- Payroll deduction provides UC Davis employees with an easy, convenient and tax-advantaged way to support their university. It also allows UC Davis employees the flexibility of splitting gifts into convenient payments and gives the added ability to control the length and frequency of the donation. Start your payroll deduction today by filling out the UC Davis Payroll Deduction Form.
For more information, contact the College of Letters and Science development team at 530-752-3429 or email@example.com.